KEEP THIS HALL COVID-19 SECURE
1. You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms or you have been told to self isolate.
2. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises: Alert Test, Track and Trace. Alert the hall on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01661821877 and alert the organiser of the activity you attended.
3. Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible: Wait behind the marked lines as you go through the entrance hall to your activity and observe the one-way system marked. If closer ensure mitigating measures are undertaken by ventilation,
sitting side by side and wearing a mask.
4. Wash your hands at the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises, leaving and in the room. Clean your hands often. Sanitisers, soap and paper towels are provided.
5. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Wash your hands if you do.
6. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
7. Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We do our best to clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
8. Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
9. Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
10. Wear masks wherever practical. In confined areas this is highly advisable. Rememberto wash hands after removing mask and before putting it on.